Friday, October 06, 2006

 

I have an idea! :)

Do you know what ?? I have the following idea:
At the moment I am the only one who can post new posts in that blog, and you can just comment. That's something I think is not fair. I suggest that I change the settings so you can make post too. I would like to know who of you would like to register here and make new posts. The main reason I do it is because of that I think in that way it will be more interesting for everyone.
Well..... it is your turn to say what you have to say :)

P.S. Somthing not related with topic: Here in Bulgaria yesterday was very sunny but today is cloudy and the people from the weather stations said that was the last day like that. That means the summer is away and authumn is here :( I don't know about you but I am sad about that.
I hope at least the weather there where you are to be better for a longer time :P
Bye, bye. Take care all of you. And specially I wish success to Damien with the physics.
Damien, buddy, I still have problems with the physics exam. I have to sit on my a** and study hard :(

Comments:
I think you really should do that thing! :) I will register, sure!

--
Alessio
 
i d like to register too, of course...Tht's a good idea dude!!

Max
 
Hello, I have checked the options for the other users able to post here, so you must tell me your usernames here in blogspot.com so I can add them in the list of users available to post.
Thanks in advance.

Bye guys :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?