Thursday, November 30, 2006

 

The gallery is ready and waiting.

Hi all :) I am glad to say that I've uploaded the gallery script and now all we have to do is just upload images, and have fun watching them :) also they can be commented and marked with rating. For that target I'm supposed to make an user account to anyone who wants to do the up there listed things. So guys and girls please write me a mail to svetlio.blyahoff@gmail.com, so I can reply you back with your user name and password. If you want some special user name you can tell me what you prefer to be in the mail.
Thanks for be so patient all of you. I hope soon go see us each other in the gallery. I am uploading images there at the moment.
The address is: http://multibg2006-gallery.sc16.info/
well, meet you there. :)

Comments:
Здравейте яки сте
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?